Development Submittals

Most large developments with multiple lots are set up as subdivisions. To create a subdivision, a record plat must be recorded with Saint Charles County through the City of Saint Charles. There are several documents and applications that are required to create a record plat. Click below for the Improvement Plan Application as well as other helpful resources:


Each of these documents contains a helpful checklist.