- Municipal Courts
- Attorney Information
Court is held on one each per month:
- Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday evening at 6:00 p.m.
PLEASE FILE ONLY ONE (1) WAY- NO DUPLICATE FILINGS
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR APPEARANCE PRIOR TO COURT
ALL FILINGS CAN BE SENT TO THE COURT VIA:
- IF THE DATE OF THE CHARGE IS PRIOR TO 11/31/2020 ENTER FILING(S) THRU--- LAW SOURCE LIVE - E-FILING
- IF THE DATE OF THE CHARGE IS AFTER 12/1/2020 ENTER FILING(S) THRU--- CASENET E-FILING
- Dropping off at the Counter - Prior to Court Date
PLEASE INCLUDE CASE NUMBER(S) AND CHARGE(S) WITH ENTRY
You may include your request for a recommendation and discovery by E-Filing System:
- Entry of Appearance
- Request for recommendation and discovery
- Release of compliance on any tickets requiring compliance (driving while suspended or revoked, no proof of insurance, failure to register, no operator's license) via E-Filing
- Any and all other motions need to be E-Filed
- When providing proof of insurance, registration, valid drivers license, SATOP, VIP and DIP needs to be E-Filed.
After you have entered your appearance, if you need additional time to obtain your documentation, please E-File a motion for continuance to the court or contact the court at 636-949-3378.
Once the court and the PA office has received all of the proper documents, the Prosecutor will review your request and provide a recommendation. The Prosecuting Attorney will give recommendations on drug and alcohol related offenses through the E-Filing systems. However, in most cases, both the attorney and defendant will need to appear for the final disposition. Furthermore, if the prosecutor recommends probation, please explain to your client the importance of complying with all conditions of the probation order.